CorrosionX KNOCKOUT 100
THE MOST POWERFUL CONCRETE REMOVER
For the toughest jobs, Knockout 100 is the most powerful technology developed for the removal of concrete. Although it is safe on most common materials such as iron, steel, plastic, rubber and vinyl, Knockout 100 quickly eats through thicker accumulations of dried concrete. Also effective for the removal of 'bleeding rust' from vehicles and painted equipment..
• Safe of vehicle paint
• Safe in wiring
1. WIPE, BRUSH OR SPRAY: May be applied full
strength or diluted up to 3:1 with water
depending on the thickness of the concrete or
rust. Recommend applying with an acid resistant
brush or spray system.
AGITATE with a brush for quicker removal.
2. DIPPING: Dilute product 3:1 with water.
Remove any grease or oil from the surface of
the item to be dipped, then submerge item in
a poly, plastic or rubber dip tank. Steel tanks
may be used if they are coated with epoxy
paint or lined with vinyl.
3. NEUTRALIZE: After wiping, brushing, spraying or dipping an item in Knockout 100, once the concrete and rust
have been removed, it is important to create a neutral pH to prevent any metal on the item from rusting. For this
purpose, we recommend Corrosion Technologies’ Xtreme Clean.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Do not ingest.
• Use in well ventilated areas.
• If contact with eyes occurs, rinse for 5 minutes and seek medical attention.
• Wash well with soap and water after use.
• Refer to MSDS for complete safety information prior to using this or any other chemical product.