CorrosionX Powerhouse 50
CorrosionX Powerhouse Powerhouse 50 is an acid blend, which gives you the instant cleaning power of an acid without excessive smoke or fumes. Safe on iron, steel, plastic, rubber and vinyl, Powerhouse 50 is our most popular concrete remover for its balance between concentrated cleaning power and its safety and mildness when compared to traditional acid-based concrete removers.
Concrete and Rust Remover is a breakthrough in blended concrete removal
Strong enough to dissolve dried, hard concrete without excessive smoke or fumes,
effective for the removal of ‘bleeding rust’ from vehicles and painted equipment.
Speed: faster | Removes: 3/16" | Safe: med50
• Safe of vehicle paint
• Safe in wiring
1. WIPE, BRUSH OR SPRAY: May be applied full
strength or diluted up to 3:1 with water
depending on the thickness of the concrete or
rust. Recommend applying with an acid resistant
brush or spray system.
AGITATE with a brush for quicker removal.
2. DIPPING: Dilute product 3:1 with water.
Remove any grease or oil from the surface of
the item to be dipped, then submerge item in
a poly, plastic or rubber dip tank. Steel tanks
may be used if they are coated with epoxy
paint or lined with vinyl.
3. NEUTRALIZE: After wiping, brushing, spraying or dipping an item in Powerhouse 50, once the concrete and rust
have been removed, it is important to create a neutral pH to prevent any metal on the item from rusting. For
this purpose, we recommend CorrosionX Xtreme Clean.
• KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN
• Do not ingest.
• Use in well ventilated areas.
• If contact with eyes occurs, rinse for 5 minutes and seek medical attention.
• Wash well with soap and water after use.
• Refer to MSDS for complete safety information prior to using this or any other chemical product.